Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 84

Thread: I just put my camo on.

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Gray Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gray Squirrel to nazi..errr.. Swamp Rat...over...

    I confirm your Confirmation....over

    Currently undergoing Nerve Gas Testing with gas mask on...over

    Chemical War Fare Confirmed as well..over

    A natural Green Substance has been Introduced...over

    Plese stand by for futher Testing and introduction of Operation Archive this Mutha...over

    ------------------

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Big Beaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Big Beaver to Gray Squirrel...

    come in Gray Squirrel...

    ...that's a big roger on the green substance ingestion.

    Big Beaver requests air-drop support....our supply at BBHQ (big beaver headquarters) is dangerously low...

    I'm going to DefCon420 until "the man" calls...



    Big Beaver. OUT.

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by Big Beaver (edited October 07, 2001).]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member swamp rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    swamp rat to Gray Squirrel...your comfirming confirmation has been reconfirmed.

    I'm donning gas mask as we speak...expecting a massive chemical attack down here near the water. Already I can see the smoke rising.

    Suggest we focus on accomplishing the mission at hand before worrying about Operation Archive Thread.

    What was the mission again? Over.


    ------------------

  4. #24
    Inactive Member swamp rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    swamp rat to Grey Squirrel...check with the communications center for possible enemy intelligence information. Over.

    Check that last transmission, Grey Squirrel. Big Beaver...enemy intel is in your comm center. Over


    ------------------




    [This message has been edited by swamp rat (edited October 07, 2001).]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Harsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gray Squirrel to Varmit Squad..over

    :Ill Confirm your reconfirmation of the Confirmation of what Im Confirming forums
    I repeat
    Ill Confirm your reconfirmation of the Confirmation of what Im Confirming forums

    Roger the air Drop at 13:30 hours and confirm that I too and am in a state of Defcon420. To reload Support Bowl and reinjest...over

    Have dug in and ready for Gas Injestion at your Mark...Over

    ------------------

    Finish Line Smack

    TSTEC

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Gray Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shit.....over
    EDIT...over

    Must Confirm the outing of my Cover...Over

    Not Very good at Trolling...over

    Signed,

    pvt 1st class
    Marcus Allen
    CBS Sports....over
    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by Gray Squirrel (edited October 07, 2001).]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Big Beaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bwahahahahah!! Gray Squirrel blew his cover to!!!

    oh, sorry..Woodchuck to Gray Squirrel...over

    I have confirmed operation Roach Patroll. I will be rendevouzing with MysmallOtterTroll later to lower DefCon420 levels to an acceptable level.

    Operation Resin-scrape was a failure, I repeat...a failure. Doing a recon in the arctic region for a canister of whip-cream...

    Will confirm...


    OUt.


    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by Big Beaver (edited October 07, 2001).]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Wally Kogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't believe I just read that entire thread.




    ------------------
    Give alms for Dr. Bob.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Harsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Beaver:
    Bwahahahahah!! Gray Squirrel blew his cover to!!!

    oh, sorry..Woodchuck to Gray Squirrel...over

    I have confirmed operation Roach Patroll. I will be rendevouzing with MysmallOtterTroll later to lower DefCon420 levels to an acceptable level.

    Operation Resin-scrape was a failure, I repeat...a failure. Doing a recon in the arctic region for a canister of whip-cream...

    Will confirm...


    OUt.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Roger...Receive you Loud and Clear...over

    now proceding with Operation Clean Beer from Puter Screen and Keyboard..over

    Contact with Fresh Shrub Supplies recent, no problem on this end with Defcon420..over

    The resin will not be scraped today...
    I repeat
    The resin will not be scraped today..

    Over



    ------------------

    Finish Line Smack

    TSTEC

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Gray Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Please Confrim that I did it again.... over

    The Cat is out of the bag...over
    I repeat

    That Cat is out of the bag!!

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •